The following documents contain instructions and guidelines for submitting Evidence of Insurance to the LADWP:
Insurance Compliance System Memo
LADWP Insurance Compliance System Platform
Insurance Compliance System Online Training
Required Insurance Endorsement Forms
- Certificates of Insurance will be accepted as evidence of insurance for the following coverages with required endorsements identifying LADWP in the policy schedule:
- General Liability
- Automobile Liability
- g Workers’ Compensation
- Excess Liability
- Professional Liability
- Pollution Legal Liability
- Aircraft Liability
- Protection and Indemnity (Watercraft Liability)
- Asbestos Liability
- Railroad Liability (including Railroad Protective)
- Property Damage
- For the above coverages, only LADWP Additional Insured/Special Endorsements will be accepted as evidence of insurance.
- In the unlikely case where it is not possible for LADWP Additional Insured/Special Endorsement Forms to be completed, then an Acord 25 Certificate of insurance with required endorsements identifying LADWP in the schedule may be an acceptable form of evidence of insurance.
- LADWP endorsement forms may only be “Certified/Signed” by persons duly authorized by the insurance company to Certify/Sign same.
- Persons certifying endorsement forms, must print their name, title, company, and phone number, next to the Certification.
Certified endorsement forms must have at a minimum the following insurance company endorsements included, as appropriate and required by the contract:
- Additional Insured
- Notice of Cancellation (30 days, 10 days for non-payment)
- Loss Payee Status as the Department’s Interest May appear
- Waiver of Subrogation