Since the program began in 2011, 251 grants have been awarded totaling more than $14 million across nine major rounds of funding and three sub-rounds of awards. Overall, the grants program has reached LADWP customers more than five million times, with over 350,000 of them more in-depth engagements with energy efficiency, water conservation, and LADWP initiatives.
Grantee Funding Awards
Grant recipients provide a summary of the activities and goals accomplished. For more information and details for funding awards, see below summaries.
Current – 2023
Grantee Funding Award – 2023 Round Phase I
Grantee Funding Award – 2022 Round Phase II
Grantee Funding Award – 2022 Round Phase I
Grantee Funding Award – Round 8 Phase II
Grantee Funding Award – Round 8 Phase I
Previous Grantee Awards – 2011 – 2020
Grantee Funding Award – Round 7 Phase II
Grantee Funding Award – Round 7 Phase I
Grantee Funding Award – Round 6
Grantee Funding Award – Round 5
Grantee Funding Award – Round 4
Grantee Funding Award – Round 3
Grantee Funding Award – Round 2
Grantee Funding Award – Round 1
Program Benefits Overview
Non-profit organizations will raise awareness through community outreach, transformational opportunities and develop behavior changes by education to improve energy efficiency, water conservation, and sustainable practices within Los Angeles communities.
- Increase communication, engagement, and awareness
- Disseminate information about programs and services
- Provide front line assistance to communities in need
- Provide no cost/low-cost measures (e.g. faucets, bulbs, etc.)
Transformational Opportunities - Inspire and Motivate Change
- Engagement through traditional and innovative methods
- Develop methods of achieving energy and water saving goals
- Foster environmental stewards through youth education programs
- Community and economic development
Behavioral Changes – Educate and Empower
- Affect behavior changes at home, at work, at school, and in the community
- Educate and empower people to lower their bills and resource usage
- Increase participation in LADWP incentive programs for greater savings, particularly in underserved communities
- Increase interest in STEM careers for youth
There are many resources on this website by using the search function to find specific items or information. Below are additional resources, please check back regularly for updated information. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Funding Resources
In addition to LADWP opportunities, community-based organizations can research additional outside funding and financing resources here.